Re: [Harp-L] Re: Neofite us

I think I follow most of it......but then I teach beat poetry to urban
high school students, so......

I do like that it's presented in verse with a cryptic/mystic voice....

Try what I tell my students - keep re-reading it. Pull on the various
threads and ideas that do make sense. Eventually the mystifying spaces
become smaller.

 - BAT