Re: [Harp-L] re: Kim Wilson

Mick Zaklan wrote:

> That's why I would never touch the "Best
> Harmonica Player" subject.  I was merely saying that Kim is a player who
> should be seen when the opportunity arises.

Well said. It's silly to talk about who is the BEST, whatever that means
anyway...after all, Kim can't play like Toots who can't play like
Bonfiglio who can't play like Howard Levy , etc...different axes,
different styles, etc. We should love and listen to em all!
[I will say this: Kim Wilson is my favorite diatonic player, any style.
And what a singer!]
WVa Bob