Re: [Harp-L] Hendrix's harp player

Last year, I went to an awesome Hendrix tribute show at B.B. King's in  NYC
(Johnny Winter, Buddy Miles, Billy Cox, and Cornell Dupree were among the  guys
there). Now I had been listening to Jimi's stuff with harp on it, like: "My
Friend" and "I Once Had a Woman" and I wondered the same thing. Now, on the at
 the bill at the show there was a guy named Paul Caruso and I had never heard
of  him. When Johnny Winter came out he called Paul out to do an awesome
rendition  of "My Friend" and it clicked. So Paul Caruso was Jimi's Harp player.

Jay