[Harp-L] Harmonica Hero - The (Fake) Video Game

This spoof video plays on numerous harmonica stereotypes, but I couldn't
stop laughing.  Being an avid player of both the harmonica and the Guitar
Hero video game, my friends have often joked that there should be a
Harmonica Hero too.  These guys really sell the joke with an impressive mock
controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vBfzPfOq2I&feature=related

Check out the guy's chapped lips and face after playing a particularly hard
song!

Jonathan Metts