Re: [Harp-L] Vaultz Cases 4 Harmonica

Other case options

Check out the DJ sound and light companies on the web. They sell all kinds of gig bags and cases, many more than the music sites like zzounds, musicians friend etc.

I got a great roll around bag meant for carrying record albums. Records are heavy, of course, so the construction is robust.

It holds my full set of Lee Oskars in the front pouch, two Super 64s in one side pouch and mics and other gear in the other side.

The main compartment is heavily padded and will hold a Roland micro cube practice amp or DI box and lap top depending upon the gig.

It also included a lap top computer sleeve.

All on sale for about 40 bucks marked down from about $90.

Google Pro Light and Sound .

Sent from my iPhone