[Harp-L] Goin to California..sorry i can't take you.

Howdy all.  I am selling  harp gear in order to
finance a move.
 The items include :
1) 1953 Silvertone amp model 1392
2) Black label CR in the smaller brown bullet shell
purchased from Chuck Gurney that reads over 1300k
3) Harp Fanatic 4x10 custom made by Dave Kott
4) Immaculate Brown Bullet equipped with crystal
element.
Some of the items can be heard in action at Youtube
under username JJ4POPE.  I'd be happy to post other
videos upon request. Please contact me off-list if
interested..No reasonable offer refused.

Be a better friend, newshound, and