[Harp-L] OT as a heading

While it might me the custom of other lists to sort using the ot or off
topic notation appended in front of the subject line I'm going to
reiterate that I'd rather that something so off topic as to  really not be
fodder for the list never makes it here and that anything else in that
grey area of not really harmonica related but  about music in a broader
gets posted without the OT annotation.  So to say it in plainer English
nix the ot in the subject headers thanks fjm harp-l-listowner