Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and Dancing Women

BOB -

  I did get her number - in fact we are getting married in August!

  The young lady and I had been dating for only a month or so when I went on tour in Europe for 4 weeks... Obviously the tour had been setup long before we met... to make a long story short, she unexpectedly showed up in Holland when I was 3 weeks into the tour. What a great surprise.

  If I play some of her favorite songs here stateside, she will still get up and shake it... she has a penchant for slim harpo, t-bone and jump blues... ahhh..I am a lucky guy!

  cheers....

  Kurt

  http://myspace.com/kurtcrandall

Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jan 6, 2008, at 7:13 PM, kurt crandall wrote:

> Speaking of dancing females and harmonica... I was
> reminded of a gig I did in Holland a couple of years
> ago. I opened the last set by myself doing a variation
> of Little Walters Evan's Shuffle.

Great stuff. (The playing too.) You get her number? I'd like to
invite her to my next gig. There's nothing like women dancing in
front of the bandstand, especially if they've had a bit to drink, have
a big smile, and they're young and thin like her. :-) That imbues
my playing with a greater sense of purpose.

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons
W: www.mojotools.com