RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica and Dancing Women

> Speaking of dancing females and harmonica... I was
> reminded of a gig I did in Holland a couple of years
> ago. I opened the last set by myself doing a variation
> of Little Walters Evan's Shuffle.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqpI_JnozMw
>
> For those interested, this performance took place at
> the Drijf-in Blues Festival in Giethoorn.
>
> Kurt Crandall

Hey Kurt, not wishing to take anything away from you, but the cameraman dwelled for too long on you and not enough on the dancin' female... ;-)

Seriously, I loved it!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm