[Harp-L] Custom beta-harps

Hi all

It still happens that emails , that I sent to my customers, are coming back for some reason...
I'd like to ask people who haven;t got an answer on their order to contact me again...

Therefore I extend my introduction offer/prices till 1-4-2008 instead of 1-1-2008.
Payment is still possible by using Paypal but I've removed the buttons from the website because that caused too many problems.

Some people asked me for soundfiles...that will come in time but for now please check this YouTube videoform my acoustic duo "BlueBridge".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MSkSMNmR2WE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=O96YmH-FczQ

or:

http://harpmaster.multiply.com/music