Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

Overblue,

   I really dig your playing...Your Overblow technique is superb and your
phrasing and ideas are VERY musical super TONE and a U BLOCKER no
less!!!,-)))....

I wish you and your Band much Success.....I will be your way soon enough so
maybe we'll jam!!!

09/20/08    Palace of the Arts, Budapest, Hungary

as singer/harp player with "Blood Sweat & Tears"...thank You for sharing
your Music with the world!~happy New Year Brother.....

www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

best of luck....musically yours,
Rob Paparozzi

On 1/6/08 4:08 PM, "ati ati" <csupu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody
>
> Just want to let you know that even in such a small country as Hungary the
> overblow playing is not unknown. Please check this out and send your comments:
> www.freewebs.com/overblue
>
> All the best
>
> Overblue

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com