Re: [Harp-L] Reed file

James: Filing the reeds would change there pitch and possibly ruin the harmonica. The discoloring is from normal use. I'd just leave it alone. However a good file to get for tuning your harmonica comes in the Seydel Repair Kit or the Hohner Service Kit.

Jon Harl: Harmonica Tech/Seydel Dealer 5731 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA 95118 408/267.3933 888/473.9335 e-mail: jharl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web site: www.customseydels.com