Re: [Harp-L] Questions of a technical nature

The other day, I happened to be reading an April 1970 copy of Guitar Player and there was an add for A guitar. The picture was of a good looking young guy with shaved head and a small goatee & moustache. In the background was the Golden Gate bridge. At the bottom was the name Tim Moyer. Is that you?

smokey-joe