[Harp-L] Harmonica Blog

Hello,

  Any of you harmonica players want to check out my new harmonica blog?

  http://harmonicaoutpost.blogspot.com/

  It's starting out more tongue-in-cheek than I planned. But I'll probably run out of jokes soon and have to actually get informative. From what I've seen so far you people have some pretty advanced knowledge, but I do my homework and hope to keep it interesting.

  That's not me in the youtube link in the post on January 3rd.  I'm twice their age.

  If you can think of any topics or ideas please let me know.

  Thank you!

  Sincerely,

  Kerry Joyce

  Band website bio page.