[Harp-L] Larry Adler....

Roger....

Sorry for the delay in getting back to the List on this.....I've been BZ travelin' but finally catching up with emails....

These TWO Youtube Clips are Priceless!!! Thank You for Sharing and You Folks in the UK were sure lucky to have Adler as not only as a great Musician for many Years but as President of the NHL!!!! Bravo....

I only caught Larry 1x...in the Mid 70's in NYC...My Mom told me if I was serious about my Harmonica playing then I should go and see the Greatest! She told me about Larry being Blacklisted in the US and I was fascinated by her story and went in to see him at The Rainbow Grill in NYC with Comedian Henny Youngman....a show I'll never forget!!!

Thanx for Sharing and Happy New Year to all! Rob Paparozzi www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Trobridge" <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

The night before last, on a UK chat show I happened on an archival clip of
Larry Adler playing a duet with the classical violinist Perlman. It quite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoCM_NLQTcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmC4SJ42Z-s