RE [Harp-L] Harp/Piano self-accompaniment/Patrick Hazell

Back when I was a fledgling player in the mid 1970's in Iowa City, Pat
Hazell was the first harmonica player I ever heard play an  overblow. That was with
the Mother Blues Band which also featured two other  great Iowa musicians,
Joe Price and Bo Ramsey on guitars. Pat was  one of my earliest living
influences on the harp. He's an excellent musician  and when we talk about players
deserving wider recognition his  name should be right up there at the top.

Happy New Year to all! Let's make this the best year yet for our  instrument!

t. albanese