[Harp-L] Satan and Adam

I keep coming back to Philadelphia Folk Festival 1993 #2. There's a lifetime of lessons in that. All 3 songs from that Festival are wonderful. Find it on you tube. Adam Gussow has been busy lately. The amount of worthwhile content he's generated or put up in the last year is staggering. His harmonica lessons series and then all of the Satan and Adam cuts. He's kudzurunner on you tube. Adam Gussow is unique in his playing. You hear maybe 3 notes and you know it's him. It's rare for me to listen to a harmonica player because I just like the music. I find myself listening to this one particular cut for no other reason than I enjoy it. fjm