[Harp-L] Sonny jr

I would like to share with you all a very pleasant and surprising customer service experience. After a few weeks with my new "Cruncher", I was finding that, with my  tone and playing style, there was just a bit too much bottom end (earth shaking bass) to suit me. I called Gary and after just a couple of minutes of discussion, he insisted that he was just going to send me a different speaker to try.Two days later I had in my hands via priority mail a brand new speaker. Ten minutes later I was playing through one kick-ass amp!!!! Everything I was hoping for and more. Now I have enough tone control for a great variety of sounds and playing situations.
 I've seen Gary get kicked around on this list from time to time and I just wanted to say that, from what I can tell, his heart is in the right place and he wants to provide only the very best after-the-sale customer service.
No disclaimer here...I am one very biased and satisfied customer!