Re: [Harp-L] Hits with harp from the 80s

Great topic Martin!

What about:

"Heart of Rock and Roll" and "Working for a Living" by Huey Lewis and the
News (as well as several other tracks)

Billy Idol did a cover of Simple Minds' "Don't You Forget About Me" to which
he added some tastey harp (don't know who played harp on that).

Motley Crue's version of "Smokin in the Boy's Room"

As a harp player who frequently sits in with cover bands, this topic is more
than mere trivia for me.

- GB