[Harp-L] Bebop Tuning

I've been experimenting with bebop tuning on the chromatic recently.   So far I find lots of
plusses and no minuses at all.  Not even the "But I'm already used to solo tuning" minus because
you can still choose to use your old patterns and ignore your new alternate Bb's and B's.   The
only thing you lose are redundant C's and C#'s which to my way of thinking were only getting in
the way anyway.

Anyway, I'm wondering what it would take to get Hohner to offer their new so-called "Jazz CX-12"
in bebop tuning?

While I'm waiting for my Pat Missin crafted Bebop CX-12 I'm having fun with one I retuned myself.
I've learned that retuning a chromatic is harder than retuning a diatonic!