Re: [Harp-L] stage presence

I'm with ya Tim. I stole all the licks on  that whole album. I still do a
version of Jelly Roll Blues that is real close to  what they did. Can't beat an F
harp for cutting through the room and gettin'  their attention. It's pretty
much my ace in the whole when I'm giggin' out. I  find that I can sing better
in C most of the time.

              Randy
          BiscuitBoy  Blues

In a message dated 2/26/2008 4:37:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,