[Harp-L] On-Stage Persona

TO; Harp-L
FROM; Barry Cohen  /kates-cohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RE: On-Stage Persona

The discussion and friendly debate regarding on-stage 'actions' and 'non-actions' while playing (and not playing) has been very interesting and informative, with many terrific contributors and opinions.  Personally, I am in the "IT" factor camp, as in "your born with IT."  But there are many out there who know tons more than me about the subject and I do respect their knowledgeable opinions!

Regardless, I respectfully submit for your viewing/listening pleasure and 'on-stage persona' examination, the IT factor live and in the person of my (occasional) harp teacher; Ms. Annie Raines!  Pay particular attention starting at about 4:25 of the video - ya just can't fake this stuff (it's like 'learning' or 'trying' to be cool)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjQJetx593o

Ya, she's got that!