Re: [Harp-L] Boutique Amps and Feedback

mjmeadors@xxxxxxx wrote:
<The absolute way to end all feedback is to buy a Kinder Anti-Feedback box.?

A more radical approach that's also effective is to use an amp modeler.  I haven't had feedback problems since I stated using the Digitech RP200, unless I point the mic right into a speaker.

This is "more radical" because there's no amp in the loop at all.  But the technology's been around now for almost 10 years, and it works--in that sense there's nothing experimental about it.

And of course, most amp modelers cost less than the Kinder box.  Many of them cost a lot less.

Regards, Richard Hunter
latest mp3s always at http://hunterharp.com/rhunter