[Harp-L] An Apology

Harp-L'ers,

I want to apologize to the harmonica player at the bar on South Street in
Philly last night- long story short, I had rolled in there with a few
friends after *many* adult beverages and heard a guy blowing some pretty
good harp. My friends, unfamiliar with the concept of the Gus, asked him if
I could sit in using his harps (a request I would never make or grant). I
didn't catch his name, but he said he recognized my name (presumably from
this list, which surprised me to say the least) so I thought this was the
best place to issue an apology. By the by, the dude blew a great sounding
harp.

Ev

p.s. speaking of dudes, I just got my blue dude harp in E from Steve Grimm,
and as always, it is awesome.