[Harp-L] harps for sale

I hope no one minds me making this post but I wanted to let people know that I've been making some nice brass combs for harmonicas in my shop. I've sold a couple and people have been really happy with them. It really started out as nothing more than a hobby and primarily still is, but unfortunately Tuesday I was let go from my job due to cutbacks, about 10 of us were let go. So in an effort to supplement  my non-existent income I'm going to be trying to offer more harps for sale. Again I hope this email doesn't overstep any boundaries of the group and if so I do apologize. If anyone is interested you can see pictures of the last harp I did on my site at http://www.builderofstuff.com/harpsforsale.html   and if anyone has any feedback I would also appreciate that as well. I'm definately no Joe Flisko by any means, but I love working on harps.

Chris

http://builderofstuff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...