  From: Jeffrey Spoor
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:07 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Has anybody tried the Hohner Marine Band Deluxe?

  Jim,

  I have a MB Deluxe as well, I do like it, very responsive.  You were
  saying that compatition is strong in that class.....you are correct.  You
  mentioned that the 1847, if you like it but it is a bit pricey, give the
  Seydel Solist Pro.  Has the same comb and covers as the 1847 but standard
  brass reeds....and it's 20 bucks less expensive than the MB
  Deluxe.....great little harp.  Just my honest opinion.....of course, my
  opinion and a buck will get you a cup of coffee........:)

  Jeff