RE: [Harp-L] quoted digests

I wish to thank our friend fjm for accepting responsibility for the quoted digest that appeared with my post. However, it should never have happened in the first place - I accept the blame for my carelessness.

Thanks, fjm.

- Danny

======================== Message: 2 Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:57:58 -0500 (EST) From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] quoted digests To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <41539.72.211.130.144.1203605878.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1

That was actually my mistake.  The only way a quoted diggest gets on to
the list these days is by me making a mistake.  The 15kb post size limit
precludes a digest from being quoted.  You can try but it gets held.  In
the case of Danny's post I overrode the hold thinking it was the giglist
which was in fact adjacent to the Getaway post in the queue.  The giglist
is always over 15kb so I always have to approve it.   And by the way if
you do quote a digest by accident what will happen is you'll get a
rejected post notice.  I have no way to edit the post once it's held.  I
can only approve it or reject it.  Rejecting the post I will usually type
an explanation note at the top. Just edit the post in size and resend,
thanks.  There's one in there right now that I need to deal with.  fjm
harp-l-listowner
--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061