Re: [Harp-L] Re: JRNB on the air Thursday, Feb 21

Yeah, Jason and the boys got to the studio early, the weather is crummy
here, and I think they wanted to get back to the hotel / venue as soon as
possible. I hope some of you tuned in early and got to hear it. It was a fun
session. I didn't mean to mislead...really!

 - B