[Harp-L] Has anybody tried the Hohner Marine Band Deluxe?

Jim,

I have a MB Deluxe as well, I do like it, very responsive. You were saying that compatition is strong in that class.....you are correct. You mentioned that the 1847, if you like it but it is a bit pricey, give the Seydel Solist Pro. Has the same comb and covers as the 1847 but standard brass reeds....and it's 20 bucks less expensive than the MB Deluxe.....great little harp. Just my honest opinion.....of course, my opinion and a buck will get you a cup of coffee........:)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases