Re: [Harp-L] RE: Online Buying

They sell a complete line of Hohners and I've had several dealings with Elderly Instruments. I've never bought a harp from them, but I bought a violin tailpiece, violin tuners and some other stringed-instrument parts. They have had orders in my mailbox BEFORE the debit card transaction hit the bank.
But, then again, the little guys aren't so bad.  It's nice if you can talk to the guy selling it, or if he can fix it if there's a problem.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com