[Harp-L] Mini-Meteor

Oops in my initial post I meant to write: (once again I have only utilized the lower
wattage capacity 6V6s as opposed to the higher wattage 6L6s) Anyway since I constructed that last email I swapped in the 6L6s and it really has stage volume now. Loud and toneful! No affiliation just credit where credit is deserved. At this point I think most of us will agree that all the major harp voiced amps are producing great products. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues