RE: [Harp-L] Paul Jones

I agree with you Lasse... Paul Jones has long been one of my favourite harp players (and not just because being in the UK I get to see/hear him more than most). I'd rate him as certainly one of, and maybe the, best UK harp player around right now.

Interesting to hear that he plays out-of-the-box MBs, since he also endorses UK customiser/builder Antony Dannecker's products
http://www.southx.biz/dannecker/home.htm (I have one of his "Dannecker Blues" models and it's a beauty... but I guess Mr Jones endorsement counts for more than mine!)

Paul Jones also hosts an excellent weekly blues show on BBC Radio 2. If you can't get it over the airwaves you can tune in on-line:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/jones/

Jim