Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci lyrics

46long Blake <46long@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm a big fan of his work, and I don't even know the lyrics to some of his
songs.  Take "The Rocker" for example. If I've heard it a hundred times, I
think I have figured out about 60% of the lyrics....

i started to collect some of the lyrics from Rocket 9, but didn't get very far. if anyone would like to send me more, i'll add 'em. one problem is that he doesn't sing the same lyrics all the time. for example, The Rocker varies a good bit between live and album performances.

http://snarkus.com/Music/JRNB/lyrics/

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.