Re: [Harp-L] Feedback and Analog Delay

Another way to minimize feedback when using a delay is to route the  effect
sound to a second input (amp channel, mixer) and control volume  and EQ for
each signal separately.

In this instance, you would have your original (or dry) signal and also a
second signal that is only the effect. A lot of effects units have two output
capabilities - one with the original (or dry) signal and one with the  effects
line out. In this case, you'd dial the "mix" to 100 % effects, as you  are not
interested in mixing wet/dry for only one output.

I found that I was able to eliminate some of the feedback concern by simply
dialing down the treble control on the effect signal only.

The Iceman

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)