[Harp-L] Here is a short clip: Magnatone Blues

I've noticed harp players seldom post clips of their own playing here at
Harp-L.  For pro players there may be copyright issues.  For the rest of us
there is the fear of criticism.  I'd like to hear a LOT more clips from the
players here, from both the great and the humble like me.

I'll start it off.  Here is a link to a short clip of my band jamming on
Magnatone Blues, so named for the amp the guitar player is using.  I'm
pretty happy with my tone, but I'd love to hear any constructive comments or
suggestions.

http://www.davisbluesproject.com/music/magnatoneclip.mp3

I'm playing a Hohner Pro Harp in A.  Mic is a JT-30 w/Shure CM element.  Amp
is 1970 Fender Champ w/Weber 10A125-O speaker, re-tubed for harp.  FX are
Boss GE-7 and Ibanez AD-9 pedals.

-Spec20