[Harp-L] Update on the HarpGear HG50 Amplifier

I have just posted more videos, specs and pricing information on the website at http://ww.hargear.com  I will get high quality samples made soon.  The digital camera can't convey the bass or handle the volume well.  They still give you the feeling and give you an idea.  I will do some Chicago style samples soon also for those looking to hear that style through the amp.  It handles all styles really well and has tons of bottom and cut.

  Thanks,

  BrianP

Brian Purdy

Harp Gear Amplification