[Harp-L] Feedback and Analog Delay

For me the amount of gain I seem to get added from my analog delay (Maxon) seems to be contingent on the amp and mike (and to a lesser degree room) but there is a little gain or electric harshness at times independent of what I go through. I'm sure the guys over at the Weber harp board have the ability to provide technical clarity. If you don't know about that resource just google "Weber harp board". Now back to my Mini-Meteor which I just removed from the UPS carton it was shipped in. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues