RE: [Harp-L] Repair crystall elements

Is the resulting "fixed" element just like new?  I'd be surprised, but admit I haven't tried it myself.

Your English was "not too bad", and I could discern what you meant to say where there were problems.  However, your "not too bad" English provided one of the most profound statements I have read in a very long time:
"If not, take a strong clue and fix it."

The world (and harp-l) would be a much better place if more people followed this advice.

Jonathan