[Harp-L] Fwd: Light and small bullet for BL (was vc)

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@...> wrote:
<snip>
But I'm still hoping that one day I might pick up a mike that 1) isn't as
weighty as the GB,,and 2) is small enough to fit nicely in my hand, while
holding the harp. Is that too much to ask?
<snip>
BL

Hey, Bob, get one of Greg Heumann's wooden mikes -- light and small -- just what you
are seeking!  No kidding.  It is my go to. In my case, I provided the element.
No affiliation.
(I do attach one of his screw-on VC's too, and sometimes an adapter so I can use my
"guitar bug" wireless transmitter -- so with all that stuff, it is really nice to start with a very
light weight mike.)
--John K.