[Harp-L] New links added...Add yours!

Greetings,

We've had eight new links added to the "web links" area of Dennis-Cooper.com
in the past couple of days. There are a couple of great bands, and NYC
Harmonica Instructor and much more.

I would love to see everybody with a website submit their links so we can
make this comprehensive directory of all things harmonica related. No sign
up required for link addition...

To add your link visit:
http://dennis-cooper.com/web/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=AddLink

To view the links visit http://www.dennis-cooper.com and click the "Links"
button on the menu.

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.dennis-cooper.com
http://www.harmonicaBootCamp.com

PS. Don't forget to place your free harmonica-related classified ad at
http://www.dennis-cooper.com/class/

Create a free account, pick a category and place your ad. If you don't see
your category listed, reply to this and we'll get a category created.
There's no obligation, and no spam emails, just a desire to provide a
service for harmonica enthusiasts.