[Harp-L] Annie's Rig (was Laredo)

Rick,

Thanks for the input, its been very helpful. Thanks also for the myspace friend invite, I responded yesterday.

As for Annie's rig, it is not a bassman, at least not when I saw here. I don't know my Fenders that well, but her's was a black with silver face fender, maybe a Princeton. She had a pedal sitting on her amp, I'm betting it was an equalizer, I should have asked her as she hung out after the gig to hear the jammers. Her mic was a gold colored bullet.

You may be right about selling off the ampeg and the vox. I am getting my johnson back today, it had been at my friends music room. I'll tinker with it and see what I can get out of it.

Thanks again for the input.

Walter