[Harp-L] Re:Volume Control

Just wanted to say...
A volume control is really useful when playing amplified blues harp. I
mostly use a JT-30 Crystal Balls mic with volume control for "electric"  harmonica.
For some years I played with a Gospel choir, here in London... The
congregation was never less than 1,000; sometimes as many as 3,000.
We used a 2 kw pa system.
Sadly, the "sound guys" were hopeless. They were good Christians, but  didn't
have any idea of how to run a sound board. So I had to control my  own volume
myself, using my JT-30 Crystal Balls, and my puny 40 watt Fender  Blues
Deluxe amps
A volume control on your mic allows the player to avoid feedback!
It is possible to get into that beautiful "golden spot"... Just before that
dreadful feed back...
Without volume control, it just isn't possible. Well, not for me  anyway!
Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London
England.