[Harp-L] For Blues Fans

I watched a great documentary last night: "Antone's: Home Of The Blues".
Very entertaining performances. I learned a lot from the interviews. Some
footage of James Cotton (not a lot). But more footage of Kim Wilson
on and off stage.

In the film, Muddy Waters is quoted as saying that Kim Wilson is the best
harp player since Little Walter. I recently read Muddy Water's bio- "Can't
Be Satisfied", and the statement is in that book, also.

Here's the link to watch the trailer:

http://www.antones-homeoftheblues.com/entranceHigh.html

Dusty Dave