Re: [Harp-L] Impedance matching transformer

I build harp mics for fun and friends and have a bunch of low impedance
elements that sound great with a transformer. I got a few out of mics I
converted. I also saw the transformers on JT30 store but know that I can get
one from Mouser for much less. The problem is that I am not an engineer so
the 100s of transformers on Mouser keep me from finding the right one. Can
anyone give me a part number or even point me to the right things to look
for?

Thanks,

Derwood
derwood.blues@xxxxxxxxx