[Harp-L] Re:Crystal mic repair GIB

I recently tried this guy too and got the same response.  He was very short with me and unprofessional.  I sent him an e-mail asking if he did crystal element repairs.  His reponse was "yes, send the mic in."  I sent him another e-mail explaining that I had just the element and no mic and wanted to know how he charged or what his price structure was.  He e-mailed me back that harp players never want to send in their mics (same response as Sonny) and he said he didn't want to work with me.  Part of doing business with anyone is answering questions (sometimes not leading to a sale).  If anyone has a good experience with him, I'd love to hear about it.

I wouldn't recommend him to anyone beause he was NOT helpful and very unprofessional.  I tried to call 3 times, left one phone message, and received no response.

-Bryan