[Harp-L] Cincy area JRNB fans!

Jason and the boys will be back in town, FINALLY!  After a 2 1/2 year
absence, one week from tonight - Feb. 21 - JRNB will be at, of all places,
the Silverton Cafe. The cafe isn't exactly known for hosting touring acts,
but what the hell, eh? There's plenty of room, a big, if odd, stage, there's
good food, and the beer is cold and cheap. The show starts at 7:30 with
local duo, 46 Long, and Jason Ricci and New Blood on at 8:30 or so. $8 at
the door. Jason is also scheduled for a 2:00 appearance on 89.7 WNKU (on
line if you're out of range).

Huge thanks to Willy G. for putting this all together. Give me a shout if
you'll be there. I'd love to meet more harp-Lers and JRNB fans...I don't get
out much, you know...

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long