Re: [Harp-L] RE: Visual appeal and harmonica / singers

Kim Wilson is one of my favorite live performers in this regard - he  truly
radiates his happiness when he is playing/singing. When he is accompanying
other solos, singers, etc, he still keeps that happy groove going in the form of
his "Little Kim Dance Groove". I prefer this to the showmen who walk the
table  tops w/wireless mic or do outrageous body movements on stage that scream
"LOOK  AT ME".

Guess I prefer the low key approach.

The Iceman

Awards. Go to AOL Music.