[Harp-L] Re: Toots Thielemans master class DVD

Let me guess; there are NO harmonica players among the students that play on Toots' Master Class DVD. Right?

Am I the only one who finds that odd? Master class with other instruments, because the harmonica is not a jazz instrument, by the guy who defined the harmonica as a jazz instrument!

To all the players in my Chromatic Seminar this weekend in Palo Alto - bring only your saxophone.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio