[Harp-L] Re: Low G

Bradford T.

You didn't mention whether you want to use this harp extensively or in a limited sense.
(or if you did, I wasn't paying attention.)
If you just want this for some limited usage, you might try a pedal device that adds a *lower octave* to what you are playing.There are quite a few out there. Danelectro has a fairly inexpensive one that, if I'm not mistaken, is called "Chili Dog". They also have one that adds an upper octave but that's not always a pleasant sound on harmonica. I think that one is called "French Toast".
I'm not positive about those names. Or, you might try a multi-effects pedal, though they can tend to get a bit pricey, especially if you are only interested in one or two effects.
Just like spice in a meal, these have to be used sparingly or they lose their desired effect.

bill