[Harp-L] Fame/the Biz

Rob gives Chr..., I mean Mike very good advice, but cautions:

However, please don't mistake that for a guarantee of success, many have
made the trek to Nashville, NY and LA with high hopes and TONS of talent,
only to have their egos crushed by the UGLY side of Music (usually known as
THE BIZ!)

Which reminds me of an apropos quote from the man who wrote about and later got stomped by the Hell's Angels, who wrote some amazing political reportage for Rolling Stone, who eventually took his own life and had his ashes shot from a cannon:

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,
a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,
and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

- Hunter S. Thompson